A reminder that the office of Jamie Schmale, MP for Haliburton-Kawartha Lakes-Brock, is currently hosting an information/assistance session for those affected by the recent flooding in Minden Hills today, May 30th from 10:00 am to 7;00 pm at the Minden Community Centre (Upper Floor), 55 Parkside Street.
Information/Assistance to be provided:
- Canada Revenue Agency Issues – Late Returns Personal or Business – Interest/Penalty Relief Requests
- Help with Replacement Identification
- Sign up for Direct Deposit
- Employment Insurance Assistance
- Temporary Address Updates
Insurance Bureau of Canada
- General insurance questions. Please note that as a first step, residents should always contact their own insurance representative, as policies may vary.
If you have questions or would like more information, please call Paula Stamp, Flood Recovery Coordinator at 705-286-1260 Ext. 211.