Take Notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held on Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers located at 7 Milne Street, Minden, ON.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is regarding:
- A Verbal Report – Re: Councillor Nesbitt’s Request to attend the Rural Ontario Municipal Association (ROMA) Conference; and
- To proceed into a Closed Session meeting regarding the following:
- One item pursuant to Section 239(2)(b) of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, regarding personal matters about identifiable individuals, including municipal or local board employees;
- Two items pursuant to Section 239(2) (e) of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, regarding litigation or potential litigation, including matters before administrative tribunals, affecting the municipality or local board; and
- One item pursuant to Section 239(2)(d) of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended regarding labour relations or employee negotiations.
Dated this 5th day of January, 2018.
Vicki Bull, Deputy Clerk
(705) 286-1260 ext. 215