Take Notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held virtually, via web conference on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 9:00 AM in the Council office, located at 7 Milne Street, Minden, ON.
Meeting Live-Stream Link: https://youtu.be/3J5ntIbF1sY
Members of the Public are invited to observe Council proceedings by joining the live-stream link, available on the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/ or by using the direct live-stream link provided above.
We encourage those wishing to view the meeting to also download the agenda, as it will not be displayed during the streaming process. Meeting agendas can be downloaded by visiting the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/.
Please note the live-stream link provided for each meeting will only be activated while Council is in session. The Special Council meeting will be conducted via web conference.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is for Council to consider Reports from the January 28th, 2021 Regular Council meeting as follows:
- Report #21-01 ENV Request to Waive Penalty Charges & Usage Fee’s for Water and Sewer Accounts;
- Report #21-02 ENV Update Regarding Waste Site Access in Highlands East;
- Report #21-003 ENV Scotch Line Landfill Design and Operations Report;
- Report #21-004 ENV Landfill Card Distribution and Policy Update;
- Report #21-005 ENV Payment of Waste Management Invoices;
- Report #21-02 Roads Emergency Procurement – 2013 Tandem Plow Repair;
- Report #21-001 Planning Agreement for the Placement of Stream Gauge Monitoring Stations
- Report #21-002 Planning PLOZA2020049 Proposed Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendment;
- Report #21-003 Planning PLZBA2020074 Proposed Zoning By-law Amendment;
- Report #20-005 Planning Cost Sharing Agreement for Sidewalks as Conditions of Site Plan Approval;
- Report #21-006 Planning PLSRA2021001 Application to Purchase a Portion of Shore Road Allowance on Twelve Mile Lake – Roberts;
- Councillor Sayne re: Moore Lake/Gull Lake Historical Portage Proposal;
- Report #21-002 Administration Murdoch Road;
- Report #21-004 Administration Community Centre Fundraising Advisory Committee Terms of Reference;
- Community Centre Fundraising Advisory Committee Meeting Minutes – December 8, 2020 and January 19, 2021;
- Report #21-003 Administration Contract Change Authorization – S.G. Nesbitt Community Centre;
- By-laws attached to the January 28, 2021 Council Agenda
Dated this 29th day of January, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Trisha McKibbin, CAO/Clerk
(705) 286-1260 Ext 505