Take Notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held virtually, via web conference on Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 1:00 PM in the Council office, located at 7 Milne Street, Minden, ON.
Please note: Closed Session will commence at 1:00 PM
Meeting Live-Stream Link: https://youtu.be/G2OF2ns1mvo
Members of the Public are invited to observe Council proceedings by joining the live-stream link, available on the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/ or by using the direct live-stream link provided above.
We encourage those wishing to view the meeting to also download the agenda, as it will not be displayed during the streaming process. Meeting agendas can be downloaded by visiting the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/.
Please note the live-stream link provided for each meeting will only be activated while Council is in session.
The Special Council meeting will be conducted via web conference.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is for Council to consider the following:
To proceed into a Closed Session meeting via teleconference for the purpose of discussing:
- One item pursuant to Section 239(2) (k) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, regarding a position, plan, procedure, criteria or instruction to be applied to any negotiations carried on or to be carried on by or on behalf of the municipality or local board;
- One item pursuant to Section 239(2) (d) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended regarding labour relations or employee negotiations; and
- Report 20-013 Outdoor Burning By-law – Update
- Report 20-016 NetCom Communications Tower
- Report 20-014 CAO/Clerk – Value Added Items for S.G. Nesbitt Arena
- By-law 20-104 Outdoor Burning Regulation
- By-law 20-125 To execute a Lease agreement with NETCOM for a Communications Tower and Building on Scotch Line Road
Dated this 14th day of September, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Trisha McKibbin, CAO/Clerk
(705) 286-1260 Ext 505