The Council of the Township of Minden Hills will be holding a Public Meeting regarding proposed changes to its Fees and Charges By-law and Scale of Costs By-law on February 23, 2017 commencing at 9:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers located at 7 Milne Street.
The proposed changes to the Fees and Charges By-Law will apply to the following items:
• Rental rate increase for minimum 4 hour rental from $40.00 to $48.00 and each additional hour from $10/hr to $12/hr for the use of the Lochlin Community Centre.
• Change in the Tipping fees for Compaction Trucks and Bins to a rate of $35.00 per cubic yard.
For more information please contact Ivan Ingram, Environmental and Property Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-286-1260 ext. 216
The proposed changes to the Scale of Costs By-law are related to the administrative services provided for the Sale of Land for Tax Arrears and include increases to:
• Costs incurred to commence tax sale proceedings, from $200.00 to $250.00;
• Authorize Extension Agreements, from $200.00 to $250.00; and
• Costs for Public Sale that include payment into and out of Court of Surplus funds, from $400.00 to $500.00.
For more information on these fees please contact Jane Leavis, Tax Collector and Payroll Administrator at email@example.com or 705-286-1260 ext. 201