Take Notice there will be a Special Meeting of Council held virtually, via web conference on Thursday, August 13, 2020 at 3:00 PM in the Council office, located at 7 Milne Street, Minden, ON.
Meeting Live-Stream Link: https://youtu.be/1tThKxFg624
Members of the Public are invited to observe Council proceedings by joining the live-stream link, available on the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/ or by using the direct live-stream link provided above.
We encourage those wishing to view the meeting to also download the agenda, as it will not be displayed during the streaming process. Meeting agendas can be downloaded by visiting the township website at www.mindenhills.ca/council/.
Please note the live-stream link provided for each meeting will only be activated while Council is in session.
The purpose of the Special Meeting is for Council to consider the following:
- Report 20-014 Fire regarding a Dispatch Services Agreement;
- Report 20-015 Fire regarding RFP #FIRE 20-01 for the awarding of an Initial Attack Apparatus;
- To proceed into a Closed Session meeting via teleconference for the purpose of discussing:
- One (1) item pursuant to Section 239(2) (d) of the Municipal Act, 2001 as amended, regarding labour relations or employee negotiations;
- One (1) item in accordance with Section 239(2) (h) of the Municipal Act, 2001, as amended, regarding information explicitly supplied in confidence to the municipality or local board by Canada, a province or territory or a Crown agency of any of them.
Dated this 12th day of August, 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Trisha McKibbin, Clerk